Today, we’re diving into a topic that’s crucial for online coaches like yourself: how to get right-fit coaching clients using social media. The goal here? Helping you grow your coaching business by bringing in high-quality clients.
How To Get Right-Fit Coaching Clients Using Social Media – Key Takeaways:
- We explore “The One True Client Method,” which is my go-to strategy for getting top-notch coaching clients through social media.
- Niching, positioning, and messaging are the cornerstones of this method, all of which play a huge role in your marketing efforts.
- I break it down into three key components for successful business growth:
- First, create a one-page business plan that’s laser-focused on your niche.
- Next up, master the art of crafting compelling and efficient social media content.
- Finally, learn the ropes of converting your social media followers into paying clients.
- I can’t stress enough how important it is to position yourself effectively in the marketplace and choose the right pricing strategy.
- Messaging is another big piece of the puzzle. We talk about how it’s a critical element in attracting your ideal coaching clients.
- Think of it like fishing – your messaging is the bait that lures potential clients in.
- I guide you through identifying your “one true client” – someone who pays promptly, is ambitious, has achieved results, and is a pleasure to work with.
- I also explain why you can’t be your own one true client – you’re just too close to your own coaching program. The real power lies in focusing on your one true client from your own experiences.
- Here’s a practical tip: Write down your one true client’s name and use it as a reference point for all your content.
- I share ways to figure out if your content is truly resonating with your one true client.
- We also discuss the value of tailoring your content to your one true client’s interests and problems.
- Discover how sharing relatable stories and experiences can help you attract clients effectively.
- “Fishing for clients on social media is very similar to fishing for real fish. If you put that bait on, which is your one true client’s story, I promise you, there are cookie cutter client versions of them out there that you will be able to reach.”
- “You cannot market to somebody who is not in your experience. You won’t understand your niching, your positioning, or your messaging.”
- “Every single thing sends a message. You know, we wish that what mama used to tell us was you can’t judge a book by its cover. But the fact is that’s a saying because everyone is judging a book by its cover.”
- If you’re eager to dive deeper into this topic, don’t miss my upcoming workshop: “Fill Your Coaching Programs with Social Media” starting on September 18th.
- I’ve also got a program called Content That Converts that could be just what you need.
- And, of course, you can stay tuned to The Millionaire Maker Show for more valuable insights.
That wraps up our exploration of how to get right-fit coaching clients using social media. Remember, niching, positioning, and messaging are the keys to effective marketing. By focusing on your one true client, you can create content that truly resonates and attracts the right-fit coaching clients. Thanks for tuning in, and here’s to growing your coaching business!