There’s no shortage of programs, self-help resources, and personal coaches out there to help you get where you need to go. With that said, however, there’s one key element that you need in order to make all of these elements effective: having the correct mindset.
From the small things we do for ourselves every day to the way we talk to ourselves, our mindset affects everything we do. In turn, changing our mindsets is key to changing our lives. If you want to make a change and aren’t sure where to begin, Lindsey’s guest this week has you covered.
Think Your Way To Success with Adale Boudreau:
In today’s episode of the Build and Monetize Podcast, Lindsey interviews Adale Boudreau, an exceptional leader, passionate coach, and businesswoman with a boundless desire to aid other women who want to grow, become their best selves and create abundance—whatever that may look like for them. She is the founder of Adale Boudreau Coaching and utilizes a unique mindset coaching modality designed to help people learn their own worth, to love themselves, & to combat imposter syndrome, relationship failures, and limiting beliefs.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Adale’s background, how she was able to bounce back from major low points in her personal and professional life, find incredible success through mindset management, and how this informs her approach to coaching.
- Her epiphany on self-improvement and the manifestation of goals, mainly in that both are impossible without the correct mindset. On that note, however, having the right mindset not only makes reaching those goals possible but greatly increases the possibility of achieving them.
- The all-too-common “Imposter Syndrome,” and a few crucial tips on how to combat it.
- Practicing self-care, and how making it a commitment can dramatically improve your life in every aspect imaginable.
- Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), how it relates to meditation, and the ways we can use it to rewire our thoughts and get into the mindsets we need to succeed. Change starts in the mind!
Adale believes that it’s never too late to change your mindset—and that means it’s never too late to change your life for the better. For more information on beginning your journey of self-improvement, you can visit Adale’s website to learn about her coaching services, as well as look into some of the resources she mentioned in this episode.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Want to know more about Lindsey and the services mentioned in this episode? Find out more info about everything she discussed today on any of the links listed above.