There’s always a bit of tension when it comes to discussing the dreaded P-word. That’s right: pricing. For coaches, consultants, and digital entrepreneurs everywhere figuring out how to price services and bring in a viable source of income is a touchy subject. While yes, many consultants and coaches charge dollars for hours for their services, is that really the best way to go about doing it?
How To Price Your Coaching / Consulting Packages:
In this week’s episode, host Lindsey Anderson shares her thoughts and advice about the mindset centered around pricing and how to change your ways. Changing the way you think about yourself and your business may be difficult, but even a few changes can drastically impact your income and the way you build rapport with your clients. If you want to learn how to change your pricing mindset and place a better value on your superpowers, tune in to this week’s episode!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to properly stop charging dollars for hours in order to maximize your business. There’s a way to earn a viable income through your services without charging dollars for hours. In this episode, Lindsey will explain just how important it is to reflect on your current mindset when it comes to pricing your services. There’s more to earning money than just charging dollars for hours, and Lindsey is here to explain just how to change your way of thinking.
- The importance of packages. There are so many other things you can do to bring money into your business. Lindsey discusses the importance of packaging your services instead of simply charging an hourly rate. It doesn’t mean that packages become your only source of income, but packaging can be so beneficial!
- How to add value to your pre-existing packages. Lindsey gives you a taste of how to spruce up your packages to make them more appealing to your clients. Packages aren’t the focus of this week’s episode, but it’s always good to start thinking of new ideas for pricing your services. However, if you want the full scoop on packages, keep tuning in to future episodes!
- How to change your mindset when it comes to pricing. Pricing can be a point of tension in consulting and coaching businesses. Lindsey explains that it all comes down to what you’re selling. Are you selling your time or are you selling your results? If you’re looking to add more value to your business while also garnering better respect for your experience in your field, it’s so important to change your mindset and how you sell yourself and your superpowers.
- How to recognize yourself as a catalyst for your clients’ goals. You’re not just a consultant that your client works with for a couple of hours. You’re so much more than that! Lindsey explains how to see the importance of your results, your inspiration, and your continuance of your client’s dreams in order to stop simply charging dollars for hours.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Curious about Lindsey or any of the services that she talked about during this episode? No problem! You can find more info about everything discussed today at any of the links listed above.